17. December 2010 21:50
Gallery Server Pro 2.4.4 and its many new features, including true multiple galleries is available to you in Sueetie Version 2.2, now online in the Sueetie Marketplace for both Gummy Bear and Atomo.
Gallery Server Pro 2.4.4 has all of the Sueetie Enhancements you've come to know including media album and object tagging, global search integration, continued support for Sueetie Document View, calendar event integration, user activity logging, download reporting and a new Gallery Management feature in Sueetie Administration. I'll describe the new Gallery Management feature when I tell you more about using Gallery Server Pro's new multiple gallery feature in Sueetie v2.2.
Sueetie Version 2.2 also includes the following updates:
- All Tag Controls and Calendar Entry Controls are now fully compatible with Google Chrome
- The User Avatar Control is now a simple <IMG /> control rather than an <INPUT /> control.
- Forget Password form localization
- User Activity log formatting changes for improved localization (thanks, Kamyar!)
- Global Search Form now executes search on [Enter]
- Register form restructured to reduce mis-entry of account info
- New Gallery Management function in Sueetie Administration to create multiple media galleries
Complete instructions are available in the the Sueetie 2.0 to 2.1 Upgrade Guide and for Atomo users, the Atomo 2.0 to 2.1 Upgrade Guide.